Wednesday 27 July 2011

I love you Internet, I'm sorry I treat you like a £5 hooker / toasted sandwich maker... 1/2

Photo By: Pat Skiv

GOD DAMN IT!
Yeah, so this has been a long time coming.
I didn't even see the point in a yearly review I've posted so little on here! Rest assured that I have about 50 posts in drafts, none of which are completed and / or good enough to be published. I have mentioned on here a few times before that my day job on occasion interferes with my casual blogging.
It's the kind of interference that I enjoy the most but I feel like I should point out that I have something really quite awesome going on at the start of these posts now... Don't complain! It could be worse!
I could open every post with a picture of my arse or something!

Yeah!

Anyway, the last few weeks have seen two interesting sets of threes.

I present to you Trio #1 courtesy of a conversation with my pal Nick.
We were talking about music.

He did not realise the following things:
1)There have been 500'000 members in Fleetwood Mac.
2)Japan know about Jazz.
3)Toe are a fucking amazing band from Japan that know about Jazz but don't play Jazz... as far as I know.

This resulted in me posting the following three YouTube videos on his page on some kind of popular social networking site or other:









"TBA on flyers always made me think about getting vaccinated"

1 comment:

joymo said...

yes internet crisis is dome time give bad effect on the mind some time this is also give bad effect on the mind for more information link here גירושין