Monday 9 November 2009

The real "King of Beers"... It's Bromley Fucking Daz!

Clicky for OBEY. I'm an old git a(t he)art.
I bloody LOVE this guy's work! OBEY.

Hello you!

Just a few quick words. Today I went to the doctors. I'm going to have a chest infection within the next few days. I thought i'd nip it in the bud nice and early. Paracetamol is apperently the answer. Whilst covering my mouth and skipping tracks on my iPod inside the waiting room I started thinking about my good friend and podcasting pal Bromley Daz and the conversations we have been having recently about our Awesome® Award Winning podcast.
He is the perfect co-host for any premium beer fueled podcast in actual fact if you were to interview me and ask for one quotable line about old Brommers for your story it would have to be:

"I have used the phrase 'Furiously masturbating in a cupboard' 100% more ever since meeting Bromley Daz"

And that kind of is the point of this post. Some people may well be familier with Liquid Inspiration Podcast. (I don't think I've ever mentioned it. I know I have never mentioned the fact that it is now available on the world on iTunes!)

Last week he, certainly to my eyes, displayed why he is indeed the sharp witted comedic driving force for our show. This display may well have happened on an inferior podcast's chat room, or not.

Here are my highlights:

"bromley daz› heeeey, i'm listening
bromley daz› live.
bromley daz› for once.
bromley daz› is this as good as your chat room gets?
bromley daz› i can have as much fun using notepad listening to the 'podcast' version."


"bromley daz› did i send mail?
bromley daz› was i drunk?
bromley daz› you have guns in the states, right? play trick or treat russian roulette. every sixth person gets a trick. in their head.
bromley daz› YEEEE HAH"


"parker› meth is not a scedual 1 drug. i e it can be persribed
frig› meth was around in the midwest way back when.
parker› it's a stimulent you like a stimulent - caffinee
bromley daz› caffeine is tasty
frig› crap...I need to take care of boy.
parker› meth = permentant brain "changes" tho
bromley daz› CH CH CHANGES!
parker› yay if I can derail sports talk into drug talk
Nicole› parker LOL
parker› ultimate movie on meth "spun" great entertainment
bromley daz› i cooke a lasagne once and set a kitchen on fire. even legal shit can be dangerous inf youre drunik"


And my personal fave:

"bromley daz› i love beer.
bromley daz› yeah they have toilets
bromley daz› but they're not always open
bromley daz› sometimes i have to piss in a burger king cup and throw it out the door at Otford
bromley daz› hells yeah
parker› i see numberous bottles of piss on the side of the road
bromley daz› we also have the cornish pasty company
parker› drunk on a train prob safer than drunk in a car
bromley daz› @ parker: im a train driver
parker› oh guess your not a bar in the train then I can imagen that
parker› like a dinner car on a train
parker› those exist somewhere im thinkin
bromley daz› no, just a hip flask. a big one."


*Furiously clapping in a cupboard*
Brilliant even with a lack of sleep and a shit load of beers.
Well done Sir! So proud of you.
I have recently been reflecting on what myself and Dazzer do week after week. Work, Pub, Taj Mahal deliciousness, Beers, Press record, Beers, Press stop, Beers, Give away for free on the internet, Beers, Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
It's like hanging out with us via the interwebs.
What a brilliant idea!
I couldn't honestly do it without him. He edits pissed better than Radio 4 edit sober FACT.

Whilst pondering all of this I remembered that there was one part of CJ's Crisis that escaped the mass deletion of '09, and that would be the three massive "High Friends In Places" posts I had to write a year ago to get me through a whole "I'm sick of cunts on the internet... Should I even bother blogging anymore?" period I was going through at the time, ironically it is the only thing that remains of original, circa 2005 to 2009 CJC.

I'm going to start another sort of "High Friends In Places" type thing.
Not because I'm all indifferent about blogging. Just because it's important to know who your friends are.

Corrina Carlson @ Gusgreeper.com
Christopher Bate @ crunchboy.tumblr.com
Son Of Robot @ Sonofrobot.com
Lukus @ Lukus.co.uk
Cribble @ Cribble.net
Liquid Inspiration Podcast


In the mean time this post is for my buddy Bromley Daz!


Cheers!




"Once more in to breaches I cannot gap. One more chance to second guess your thoughts. My friends said that you would be a tough nut to crack.
Come back lets settle this up…"

3 comments:

Phaedra said...

You had me at git, buddy.

C.J Hixon said...

Awsomerad!

gusgreeper said...

dude, we need help setting up a podcast adam doesn't believe me we can do it with the mac.
and I AM SO SORRY we are behind on it, WE WILL catch up as we listen to them while making monkeys.
and i suck ass for not emailing YOU or the show, i really miss you. a lot. and im sorry im a shitty friend.