Wednesday 14 October 2009

Changez Le Disque!

Clicky for Pavement ATP site! Have I mentioned I'm seeing Pavement?
Shit!

Hello friends! It's been a while since I have posted hasn't it? Well I think that's because of a combination of... wait... hang on.

PAVEMENT!

SHIT!!

AWESOME!!!

I have a shit load of gigs coming up that I am fucking excited about actually:

Clicky for Pavement ATP site!
Now where was I? Ahh yes, I'm going to die. WOAH! At some point NOT RIGHT NOW... I hope... any way It came to my attention that for the last two years I have been fairly fucking miserable. This came to a climactic and disturbing head just before I went away to Canadia. I decided that the best way to pull yourself out of a massive rutt was to drink as much as possible and invite fun into my life as often as I can. Which is what I have done as often as I can using this simple and easy to understand flow chart:

Clicky for Pavement ATP site! Not to be confused with this easy to follow flow chart:

Clicky for Achewood. So you may be able to appreciate that when the opportunity to bang on about my aforementioned Pavement festival excitement I am going to take it.
It's not like I have any other real fun at any other time of year.

I hate Christmas. I hate my Birthday. I love Pavement. That is Awesome.




"Oh fuck off, I'm not even drunk."

No comments: