Sunday 29 November 2009

Slick back my hair, you know the devil's in there so keep one eye open baby!

Clicky For TCV site. Does anyone remember when this place was a music blog?
No?
I guess I'm the only one then.
Enjoyable music for me as of late has become a bit few and very much far between. Scratching to find something interesting here, turning over a rock and discovering something gold there.
The topic for today's post walked right up to me and punched me square on the nose.
It walked right up to me and punched the world square on the nose.
Balls... I sound like a fan boy.
At least I haven't included a picture of some musicians playing a game of Bar Billiards, Darts or ladies Snooker...

Clicky For TCV site. ...Damn.
Well at least I can say I am a man of taste.
My taste may not be so easy to please in this day and age but to bastardise a famous, favourite quote of a buddy of mine:

"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on music. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye."

What more can I say other than here is something you should drop to your knees for.
Lap it up you beautiful bastards.

Clicky For TCV site.



"This is W.O.M.B the womb; And if you my pets learn to listen, I'll let you crawl back in. Here is something you should drop to your knees for and worship, but you are too stupid to realise yourselves, a song for the deaf; That is for you."

No comments: